CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Now this is funny :)

Wendy had this at her blog and she found it at Jessica's :) What a fun quiz!
MOUTHOLOGY
Q. What is your salad dressing of choice?
A: Ranch... if it's Gregg;s brand, blue cheese if it isnt
Q. What is your favorite fast food restaurant?
A: Burgerville, but we don't have any out here in nowhereland.... so McD's
Q. What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
A: olive garden.... oh I miss olive garden :)
Q. On average, what size tip do you leave at a restaurant?
A. I always leave 15%... even if the service is not so good. I was a wiatress and everyone has a bad day. I usually leave 20-25% for good service and whatever I feel like/can afford if the service is EXCELLENT..... no better way to make a strangers day!
Q. What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sickof?
A. salads or this cajun chicken alfredo they have at the place we get takeout from YUM
Q. What are your pizza toppings of choice?
A. always pepperoni... if it's just me eating it I get the deluxe one with all the peppers and onions and other meats :)
Q. What do you like to put on your toast?
A. I'm not a big fan of toast... I'd rather have an english muffin, but when i was preggers I had to eat certain stuff because of the diabetes so I always had a toast with peanut butter and butter :)
TECHNOLOGY
Q. What is your wallpaper on your computer?
A. Do you really have to ask LOL It's a picture of Wrigley field!
Q. How many televisions are in your house?
A. 4
BIOLOGY
Q. Are you right-handed or left-handed?
A. Right
Q. Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
A. just my babies :) I was supposed to have my wisdom teeth removed a fe months ago but I'm a big wuss
Q. What is the last heavy item you lifted?
A. Elli..... she is SO heavy now :) Oh yeah and I moved some furniture yesterday when I was "cleaning"
Q. Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
A. No
Q. If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were goingto die?
A. Oh yuck no
Q. If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
A. Diva dan......
Q. What color do you think looks best on you?
A. hmmm..... I like yellow and pink :)
Q. Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake?
A. I'm sure I have but I dont know what..... Steve likes to traumatize me by telling me that you swallow spiders in your sleep every year..... UGH
Q. Have you ever saved some one's life?
A. No.... tried once in a nursing home I worked at but it was unsuccessful. I could though
Q. Has someone ever saved yours?
A. maybe not literally but yes
DAREOLOGY
Q. Would you kiss a member of the same sex for $100?
A. hmmm.... who is this girl? Yeah sure why not
Q. Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for$200,000?
A. oh heck no
Q. Would you never blog again for $50,000?
A. yeah probably LOL
Q. Would you pose naked in a magazine for $250,000?
A. Ummmmm yeah no
Q. Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
A. I would probably do that for free lol..... I LOVE hot sauce :)
Q. Would you, without fear of punishment, take a human life for$1,000,000?
A. heck no
DUMBOLOGY
Q: What is in your left pocket?
A. my sweats don't have pockets.... I'm not wearing the fancy ones today LOL
Q: Is Napoleon Dynamite actually a good movie?
A: YUCK I hated that movie.... i didnt like it so much that i didnt even watch the end of it
Q: Do you have hardwood or carpet in your house?
A: Both
Q: Do you sit or stand in the shower?
A: Ummm.... stand... we actually do have seats in our shower, but why sit?
Q: Could you live with roommates?
A: Yup and I have. My brothers were my roomates for a long time :)
Q: How many pairs of flip flops do you own?
A: A whole bunch :) I LOVE flip flops :)
Q: What do you want to be when you grow up?
A: ummm.... a stay at home mom.... well how convinient
LASTOLOGY
Q: Last Friend you talked to?
A: Miss Wendy online
Q: Last person who called u?
A: Lexi... whi got back from outdoor school and is puking at school... sigh
Q: Person you hugged?
A: Miss Elli :) and my dog
FAVORITOLOGY
Q: Season?
A: Summer!
Q: Ice cream?
A: chocolate and peanut butter or peach sorbet
Q: movie?
A: All things Adam Snadler and Chris Farley
Q: type of music?
A: Barry Manilow.... I'm a super geek
CURRENTOLOGY
Q: Missing someone?
A: yeah my Mommy
Q: Mood?
A: ready for Steve to have a day off
Q: Listening to?
A: Elli scream, dogs bark, Bob the Builder and Lexi tell me about Outdoor School
Q: Watching?
A. Bob the Builder..... can we fix it?
Q: Worrying about?
A: Nada
RANDOMOLOGY
Q: First place you went this morning?
A: ummmmm the potty???? :)
Q: What can you not wait to do?
A: scrap chat and watch the Cubbie game... what a great time :)
Q: What's the last movie you saw?
A. The one with adam sandler and that funny guy..... Chuck and Larry
Q: Do you smile often?
A: Yup :)
Q: Are you a friendly person?
A: Most of the time LOL

6 comments:

wendy said...

OMG those are funny! On and on about the tipping...have you waitressed before? Sheesh

Fancy sweats...pockets...roflmao

Nessa said...

Oh now stop mocking me mocker..... Yes you know I have waitressed TEE HEE Don't hate me because I want to make people happy.... or because I'm beautiful. Yeah the fancy sweats comment was just for you :)

ellen s. said...

oh that is FUN! haha, i think i have to go read it again,lol

Nessa said...

Ellen you should totally steal it and do it on your blog :) I had so much fun! :)

twinkle teaches said...

Very funny!:) I like the one about going to the bathroom first LOL.
tina

Trish said...

So Funny...A couple things stood out to me. First, thank you for saying that there are dressy sweats and casual sweats. ( it's so obvious) And second, does Steve know about your little lesbian fetish? You should tell him, I just have this suspicion that it's a topic he'll like talking about it. And last, I totally have that same love in my heart for Olive Garden and all salads out there in the world. I need to know where you go for your cajun alfredo take out though