CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Elli's new love


is her brand new Dora swimsuit! She is just crackin me up with this thing! She wanders around the house wearing it over whatever she happens to have on :) What a turkey! She's going to be so confused this summer when she realizes that it's really for going in the water! I think what she REALLY likes is the material of it! I just can't believe my sweet baby is going to be two on Saturday.... I do not accept!

In other news.... I have been SUCH a bum lately! I had this big master plan to "spring" (even though it's been SNOWING) clean the house before Saturday.... hasn't happened, and paint the bathroom this week.... hasn't happened, and scrap.... really hasn't happened much either! But Elli's in bed, the pictures are printed and hopefully I can get a little mojo back tonight :)

1 comment:

wendy said...

Man she's a cutie! That's so funny...she might where it in the pool...but she'll want to wear the pants to :). Can't wait to see pictures from her party!!!