CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 6, 2011

There has never been a truer title....

Without question we're all mad here!!! I could have used this title for about a hundred pictures of everyday life as well ;) But, of course, it was most perfect for the pictures of the Mad Tea Party ride at the Magic Kingdom! I started with a sketch from Sassy lil' sketches. You can find the sketch HERE!
I just love how this little journaling block area turned out :) I grabbed a really large playing card from my stash of cards for making albums (Queen of Hearts of course!), some Sassafrass paper made a little stamped embellie from a Unity Stamp!
Because I can't ever just put a sticker on a page I made this title out of some stickers that match the paper line and popped them off the page. I am soooo pleased I got to use this banner stamp finally! I dressed it up with some fabulous Stickles! Love those Stickles!

No comments: