CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 3, 2011

Let the sun shine in!!!!!

What an appropriate layout to work on on the first beautiful sunshiney day here at the beach! These pictures were taken last June on one of the first sunny days of the year :)

This layout was made with the PageMaps sketch for the My Little Shoebox contest! It's really quite a unique sketch I think and I love how my layout turned out :) You can see the sketch right here!

I had a lot of fun making my embellishments for this layout out of the Fancy Pants Rusted Sun collection. I used one of the journaling cards to make the fun little "Let the Sun Shine In" multi-level title!
The first thing I thought of when I saw the Fancy Pants paper in this collection with girls swim suits on one side and boys swim suits on the other was.... hmmmm I KNOW I have some little chipboard people around here somewhere. After much digging I found them and I'm so glad I looked! Don't they look cute in their little outfits?



No comments: